The edddison apps on a tablet or smartphone works like a remote controller and let you easily walk through your 3D model.
– App: Support iOS 9 for iPhone and iPad
– App: New better interface to connect
– A 3D object can be movable or static in the scene
– Unity 5.5 support
– New feature for 3D objects: Set object in scene movable or fixed.
– Update 3D objects API: Option to use an integer ID to reference a 3D object.
– Update 3D object: Visibility management improved. It was not possible to switch a 3D object to visible without moving it.
– Update edddison controller: Add Field Of View slider to target point of view.
– Update edddison controller for browsers: In some browsers, touch events were interpreted as multi-touch. Recommended browsers are latest Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
– Updated SketchUp extension.
– Support for SketchUp 2017.
– Update build-in browser: Starting build-in browser in window mode. Use F11 to toggle full screen mode. Use ESC to quit.
– Updated Projection Viewer and Touch Interface: Exchanged core engine of view and touch to achieve better performance.
– Improved project start: position and orientation of 3d objects are restored in the scene form previous edddison session.
– Improved project import.
– Updated HP Sprout Pro touch mat controller.
– Updated graphical user interface for HP Sprout Pro device.
– Minor updates to the editor graphical user interface.
– Corrected Target Camera look at height to half height of target’s bounding box.
– Bug fix: The height of the 3D object was reset to zero when it was moved by a tracked tangible object.